Relevance and Revolution

Monday, June 18, 2007

Tag I'm It

Ok, a friend tagged my to post 8 random facts about myself. So here goes.

1. I grew up in a small town in Missouri and am by all means a redneck.

2. I've been in the Vagina Monologues 4 times.

4. I have an obsession with even numbers. For instance, I always set my alarm for an even number- right now it is set for 6:14; I never let the microwave reach one, I stop it on 2.

5. Along with my even number obsession, I perform random patterns with my fingers and tongue. For instance, while driving down the road, I will make a mark on the roof of my mouth with my tongue for each mile marker, sign post, etc.

6. Although I consider myself an optimist, I have intense bouts of catastrophic thinking.

7. I am obsessed with older home real estate.

8. I have dreams of winning an acadamy award.


There you have it, RC aka Sarcasm is my First Language.

If anyone reads this, go ahead and share your own 8 random facts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home